This is a full on review of the Paulk Hybrid Workbench. This build was a ton of fun and very rewarding for me.
I really enjoyed every bit of the process and I hope you did as well.
Specs, Tools and Hardware:
Total Workbench Specs: 48 x 32-1/2 x 36-1/2
Tools and Hardware:
– Rockler Router Lift FX: rockler.com/router-lift-fx
– Rockler Router Table Fence: rockler.com/rockler-router-table-fence-and-guard
– T-Tracks: rockler.com/universal-t-track-universal-t-track
– Moxon Vise from BenchCrafted: benchcrafted.com/MoxonVise.html
– Porter Cable 1-3/4 HP Router 690LR: simplediyr.com/porter-cable-router
– Full Extension Over Travel Slides: outwatercatalogs.com
— 12in slides x6
— 10in slides x4
Wood: I used Yellow Pine 2×4’s for the frame and 3/4 Birch Ply from Purebond for the entire build. It’s formaldehyde-free, made in the US and it’s available exclusively through The Home Depot in the US and Canada.
Other tools and accessories: The rest of the tools like the air compressor, power strip, paper roll, etc. I’ve had for a while. I got them from Home Depot.
Cool T-Shirt: The t-shirt I’m wearing is from Matt Cremona: mattcremona.com/shop
Videos where some of the ideas and inspirations came from:
That’s it for this one:
Hope you enjoyed this weeks video. More to come so make sure to subscribe below to be notified on the next episode.
Also follow me on my social media sites for exclusive behind the scenes footages of both pictures and video.
I also want to give a big huge thanks to all the makers and woodworkers for the inspiration, teaching and providing people like me with amazing tutorials and project plans that allow us to create and build with ease.
Full Paulk Hybrid Series: