This is a full on review of the Fish Tank Miter Station. A slightly modified version of the Jay Bates Miter Saw Station.
There were a ton of first for me on this build. I really enjoyed the learning process and the experience this build gave me!
Videos and Plans:
Wood: I used Yellow Pine 2×4’s for the legs and 3/4 Birch Ply from Purebond for the entire build. It’s formaldehyde-free, made in the US and it’s available exclusively through The Home Depot in the US and Canada.
Tools and Hardware:
– Rocker Drawer Slide Jig
– Rockler Drawer Installation Brackets
– Rockler Deluxe Concealed Hinge Drilling System
– Rockler Jig It Hinge Plate Template
– Rockler Deluxe Drawer Pull Jig
– Rockler Universal Drawer Slide Jig
– Kreg Precision Measuring Systems Kit
– Full Extension Over Travel Slides:
— 16 inch drawer slides x10
— 24 inch drawer slides x10
That’s it for this one:
Hope you enjoyed this weeks video. More to come so make sure to subscribe below to be notified on the next episode.
I also want to give a big huge thanks to Jay Bates for the inspiration, teaching and providing people like me with amazing tutorials and project plans that allow us to create and build with ease.
Full Fish Tank Miter Station Build Series: